[BEWERTUNG] audio-exklusiv
Geizhals » Forum » Händler-Bewertungen (Kommentare) » [BEWERTUNG] audio-exklusiv (365 Beiträge, 1848 Mal gelesen) Top-100 | Fresh-100
Du bist nicht angemeldet. [ Login/Registrieren ]
Serious, communicative seller - quick delivery to Spain
31.10.2008, 13:18:26
Ordered: YAMAHA RX-V663B AV-RECEIVER schwarz
Very communicative and active seller. Reply of e-mails (about 6 or 7) all (except the first) went very quickly and adequately. Note that I e-mailed in German.

After an e-mail inquiry on Thursday afternoon (1PM) about availability and delivery to Spain, I did not hear anything until the next day, Friday.

From Friday morning onwards, everything went very fast, including some brief e-mails on Saturday and Sunday. I paid (with BIC/IBAN payment) on Friday, and the same day got confirmation about shipment with GLS on the following Monday.

Unfortunately, it turned out to be not possible to pay online with credit card ("mastercard wäre nur  bei uns im geschäft möglich.") However - and this is quite rare - the seller trusted me well enough to start shipment before he actually received the BIC/IBAN payment on his account (this takes 1-3 working days, longer than credit card).

Delivery to Spain took 5 working days through GLS. Shipment costs were what the seller pays (EUR 48 in this case, a 16.5 kg parcel). Nice thing about such a courier service is that you can track and trace the shipment as it comes to you. This first tracking notice in Austria was of Monday evening and it got delivered in Spain on Friday morning.

So total delivery time between first inquiry and delivery from Austria to Spain was 8 calendar days. Excellent!

I can recommend this seller.

Antworten PM Übersicht Chronologisch

Melden nicht möglich

Dieses Forum ist eine frei zugängliche Diskussionsplattform.
Der Betreiber übernimmt keine Verantwortung für den Inhalt der Beiträge und behält sich das Recht vor, Beiträge mit rechtswidrigem oder anstößigem Inhalt zu löschen.
Datenschutzerklärung